Laser Quest Eindhoven

You don't play the game... You're in it!
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:09 am 
Site Admin

ok guys im kicking off the 2008 LQ tournament calender with two tournaments in the same night at LQ Guildford!

January 20th 2008 6pm untill 11pm

£10 per player

The first tournament which is the main event is the 'Best of the Best' solo tournament, and this will be the 4th one to be played in Guildford.

Its one of the most testing tournaments ever, this will consist of 12 straight 8 minute frantics back to back with one break in the middle. The top 4 players will do battle in the final with packsets.

The side tournament i am going to finalise will be a 1 vs 1 head to head courtyard match, with all players playing down untill theres only one player left.

There will be trophies for the top 3 players in the best of the best, and top two players in the courtyard 1v1 match

also im going to speak to Chris regarding maybe a free members night pass i can give away too.

I will be running this event, and will be working really hard to get as many players as possible down for this, old and new.

Posters will be advertising it at LQ Guildford, and i will set up an event on Facebook to try and get people involved.

This is a long way away so time to make sure you can make this event!
Remember Guildford is coming up to the end of an era with the place being knocked down in the near future so this may well be the last tournament it sees you never know!

Anyway if you are up for this tournament please email me liqidchild@hotmail.com or text me on 07751224020, or even sign up at LQ Guildford or ring them on 01483456565, or post here.

many thanks

Trix

players down so far:

Trixxy
Charlotte
booo
fongsaiyuk
lil'd
mr happy
Leigh
Dark Angel
Ellis-d